Monday, April 12, 2010

Cassi's 2nd Birthday











Cassi's 2nd birthday was last Thursday, but we had her party last night. We had both the Buchanan's and the Ewell's and their were about 25 people which made it crazy, but fun! I made her a butterfly cake and we gave her a play kitchen, which we set up in her new room downstairs. I am going to put all her toys in her new room, but I am not ready for my baby to sleep down there yet. I have a few more things to finish in the room and then I will post pictures. For her birthday Cassi got lots of cute clothes, a teaset from Michelle and Uncle Ryan, an Elmo See and Say from Grandma and Grandpa Buchanan, a jumbo animal touch and feel book from Aunt Jackie and Uncle Steve, and a hand crocheted blanket and a doll stroller, car seat and swing set from Grandma and Grandpa Ewell. She grinned when we all sang to her and brought the cake out and she even blew the candles out all by herself. She totally knew the day was all about her and it was so fun. I can't believe my little angel is two. Time has gone by way too fast.

5 comments:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

That play kitchen is high tech! I love it!

Julie said...

She is darling and what a fun cake!

J and K said...

I Love her grin!! She is a happy girl! Fun cake too!

Disney Mom said...

She has gotten so big and is so darn cute!

cortney said...

hi monica, i just rediscovered your blog! congrats on the pregnancy, you have a darling family!